Prof. (Dr.) Rashmi Shrivastava
Professor & First Year Incharge
Dr. Rashmi Shrivastava is the First Year Incharge at IES College of Technology, Bhopal. She completed her Ph.D in Chemistry from Barkatullah University, Bhopal. She has rich academic experience spread over 15 years during which she has worked at various educational institutions and also handled multifarious academic and non-academic positions.
Dr. Rashmi Shrivastava has been an active participant in several national and international webinars, seminars and conferences.
She is a versatile personality and comes with a great combination of administrative and academic experience. She is a strong motivator, a charismatic leader and a quick learner.
Coordination Chemistry & Environmental Chemistry
Teaching Experience: 15 years
- Ph.D. (Chemistry) from Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- M.Phil. from Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- M.Sc. from Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- Member of Central India Board of Research foundation of India.
- Member of Malwa Vigyan Parishad, Indore.
M.Sc. Projects Supervised : 25
Publications & Conferences:
- National and International Journals: 04
- National and International Conferences: 25
Workshop/STTPs Attended: 10
Guest Lectures Delivered: 05
Reviewed NCERT Text Book for Class XI & XII